Monday, March 16, 2009

Mixtape Monday Pt. 2!


Hey everyone, welcome to Mixtape Monday Pt. 2! I hope you enjoy today's playlist! Again, the songs don't show up in order, so here is how the track listing is supposed to be:

1. Life Is (Super) Sweet - Cara Beth Satalino
2. Sweet Pea - Amos Lee
3. Young Folks - Dawn Landes
4. The Boys Are Too Refined - The Hush Sound
5. You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds ft. Regina Spektor
6. Los Angeles, I'm Yours - The Decemberists
7. Wildwood Flower - Reese Witherspoon
8. The Charging Sky - Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
9. Valerie - Amy Winehouse
10. Love Me Like the World is Ending - Ben Lee

I'm in love with this week's play list, so if you download it (which I hope you all do!) drop me a message and let me know what you think! You can download it here.

Also, yesterday I made my first ever sale on Etsy! I'm so excited and can't wait to send it out (have to wait til I can get to the post office)!

So far this week is off to an amazing start. I aced a chem quiz, had mac and cheese and a corn dog for lunch, and finished my work super early in my computer class. I had an amazing Monday (which usually doesn't EVER happen) so hopefully the rest of the week follows suit!



The photo at the top of this post was taken by mkendall. Isn't it just dreamy? I love it! Check out some of her work at her Etsy shop by clicking the link, she has fantastic stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment