Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mix Tape TUESDAY!


Okay, so I didn't have a mix tape put together yesterday (but I did have ONE song stuck in my head allllll day...which subsequently got stuck in the heads of my roommates!), but I've put together a mix for today! The theme is "Summertime Songs", or more specifically "Songs I Would Have Played at My 4th of July Party if I Had Been in the USA." It's just a mix of songs I think are perfect for summertime, or remind me of summertime in high school. I think every single one of these songs is totally singable, and I love them all. My roommates and I have had this mix on repeat ALL day now!

Summertime Songs
1. (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To - Weezer
2. Desole Pour Hier Soir (Sorry For Last Night) - Tryo (I can't find a video for this because SONY doesn't allow me to watch it in my country :( But this song is AMAZING so youtube it!)
3. Someday - Sugar Ray
4. Long Cool Woman in A Black Dress - The Hollies
5. First Date - Blink 182
6. Energy - The Apples in Stereo
7. Days Like These - The Cat Empire
8. Mr. Jones - The Counting Crows
9. Snow ((Hey Oh)) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
10. A Surprise One :] (I bet you've TOTALLY forgotten this song, but to me, this song absolutely represents summer!)

Enjoy!
Erin

P.S. Totally, TOTALLY want those earrings! Click on the picture to get redirected to the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment