Thursday, April 28, 2011

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?!

So remember my awesome grilled cheese necklace that I was totally proud of? Well, when my friend's girlfriend wore it to work, everyone LOVED it! She said one person even thought I had somehow shrunk an ACTUAL grilled cheese sandwich and coated it in a glossy finish. Ha! I guess that's a compliment since I was worried that the necklace didn't look realistic enough!

Well she said that people at her workplace are clamoring over themselves to get custom work done! Her supervisor sent me an e-mail asking for a custom piece for their secretary (since it's administrative assistant appreciation week! :] ), and here's what I came up with (please ignore my incredibly messy, bright red workspace!):











Welp, hope everyone is having an awesome spring, and isn't too affected by all of this crazy weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment